- Farm to Door in 24 hrs
- Non - GMO
- Diabetic-Friendly: The fibre in carrots can help keep blood sugar levels under control. And they're loaded with vitamin A & beta-carotene, which as evidence suggests, can lower your diabetes risk
- Averages around 10 to 15 cm in length & has a sweet earthy flavor
- Refrigerate carrots in a mesh bag for up to 3 days
- We ensure none of the produce has sunburn marks
- No hairy roots, root bruising, lateral roots, and tip breakage
- We inspect for cracks, root knot, and black rot among others
What makes carrots a superfood?
Carrots are a rich source of antioxidants and have many health benefits. Carrots are rich in vitamin A and C, calcium, iron, sodium, and potassium. Beta-carotene present in carrots is good for the eyes. These help prevent cancer. Carrots reduce blood cholesterol & are good for cardiovascular health. It also boosts the immune system & helps control diabetes.
- Rich in Folates: 8% of DV
- Rich in Vitamin C: 59% of DV
- Rich in Fibre: 10% of DV
- Carrots are beneficial to the eyes because they contain carotenoids, or vitamin A, which not only improves eye health but also helps to avoid problems like night blindness and age-related muscle degeneration
- Carrots are high in fibre, which not only aids digestion but also helps to cleanse the bowels effectively. Fibre is also helpful in controlling blood sugar levels and assisting with weight loss
How can you enjoy your Orange Carrots?
- Carrots and be sliced and glazed/ sauteed in butter/ brown butter along with aromatics. Carrots are also commonly used in stir fry dishes
- Carrots can be grated and cooked to make Gajar Halwa
- Carrots can be enjoyed raw/ juiced for their nutritional benefits
Shop with complete confidence on Pluckk. We got you covered.