If you are obsessed with smoothie bowls, this delicious Blueberry smoothie bowl is a must-try!
This nutrient-rich bowl is loaded with antioxidants and can help in lowering cholesterol. Improve your overall health in a delicious way!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
Ingredients: Serves 1
- 1/2 ripe banana (frozen or fresh)
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup fresh blackberries/raspberries
- 3/4 cup milk (of choice)
-1 tbsp chia seeds/flax seeds
- 1/4 cup Greek yoghurt
- 1 tsp honey/ agave for sweetness
- Dragon Fruit (scooped)
- Pumpkin seeds
- Chia seeds
- Almond Slivers
How to prepare the smoothie:
- Combine all ingredients in a blender until smooth and blended well
- Empty in a bowl
- Top with banana, fruits, berries, pumpkin, chia seeds and toppings of your choice
- Enjoy this delicious and nutritious blueberry smoothie bowl!