This salad contains:
- Tomatoes: 250 gms
- Cucumber: 250 gms
- Red bell peppers: 125 gms
- Red onions: 500 gms
- Parsley: 100 gms
- Lemon: 100 gms
- Garlic: 50 gms
- Tomatoes may ease inflammation, boost your immune system, lower your cholesterol levels, and keep your blood from clotting.
- Cucumbers are high in antioxidants, such as flavonoids and tannins, which help to prevent the buildup of damaging free radicals and may lower the risk of chronic disease.
- Since red peppers are high in vitamin A, it helps to support healthy eyesight, especially night vision.
- Onions help in promoting respiratory & oral health
- Vitamin K is abundant in parsley, making it an important component for bone health.
- Lemon can assist your body in absorbing more iron from plant-based diets. Anaemia can be avoided by maintaining sufficient iron levels.
- Garlic includes antioxidants, which help to prevent cell damage and slow down ageing.
How it works:
- By adding this salad to your basket, all the required fresh fruit & vegetable items that are part of the recipe will be delivered to you.
- Parts of the recipe requirements such as dressing ingredients, cheese, nuts are not included.
- A Crunchy, refreshing & light Mediterranean greek salad
- Chop all salad ingredients into equal-sized blocks or dice.
- Toss together in a large bowl.
- Whisk together the dressing ingredients of Oregano, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Honey, Salt & Pepper.
- Add the dressing to the salad, tossing to evenly coat. For tastiest results, chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour prior to serving.