- Farm to Door in 24 hrs
- Non - GMO
- Immunity Booster: Packed with antioxidants
- Broad Beans are about 8cm in length with pea-sized pods. They have a sweet, grassy & buttery flavor
- Unwashed Whole beans can be stored in a perforated bag in the refrigerator for a week
- Checked for maturity
- Scanned to segregate deformed, damaged, or decayed beans
- Delivered lush green in color, medium in length and thicker in size
What makes Organic Special?
- Organic foods typically include more beneficial components, such as antioxidants, than conventionally farmed foods
- Grown with 100% Natural Pest Management Methods & Fertilizers
- Because organic food does not contain preservatives, it is usually fresher
- Organic farming is generally more environmentally friendly
- Organic food is free of genetically modified organisms (GMOs)
- Rich in Protein: 59% of DV
- Rich in Folate: 40% of DV
- Rich in Iron: 14% of DV
- Appropriate levels of manganese and copper — two elements rich in fava beans — may increase bone strength
- Foods high in protein and fibre, such as fava beans, can help you lose weight & consume fewer calories in general
How can you enjoy your Broad Beans?
- Broad Beans can be added to stir fry dishes as well as sauteed with butter & pepper
- Broad Beans or Fava beans can be used as the base of Mediterranean hot pots along with tomatoes, hot peppers, lemon, cilantro & cumin
- Broad Beans can also be used to make wholesome curries
Shop with complete confidence on Pluckk. We got you covered.