- Sourced from Verified Partner Farms per our stringent sourcing guidelines
- Non - GMO
- Ozone - Washed to eliminate food germs & reduce pesticides, fungicides & herbicides.
- Superfood: Ginger contains many essential micro/ macronutrients as well as essential oils that are beneficial to health.
- Finely chopped Ginger. Sharp peppery taste with mild sweetness.
- Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 2 days.
What makes Ginger a superfood?
The spicy, pungent herb ginger has antibacterial, antiviral, and anti-inflammatory properties. Ginger is rich in protein, iron, and vitamins B, C, and E. It contains essential oils like gingerol and zingerone. Gingerol has anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties. Zingerone helps prevent diarrhoea.
- Rich in Magnesium: 10% of DV
- Rich in Vitamin C - 6% of DV
- Rich in Vitamin B6 - 12% of DV
- Ginger has plenty of gingerols, that has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant qualities.
- Ginger appears to expedite emptying of the stomach, which may be good for people suffering from heartburn and other gastrointestinal issues.
How can you enjoy your Ginger?
- Chopped Ginger can be used as-is, or made into a paste and used in Roasts, Stir Frys, Marinades, etc.
- Garlic can be used to make tea, sauces, soups, stocks, etc.
- Ginger can be fried/ dried + powdered/ ground/ pickled to make condiments of all kinds.