- Grown in the absence of soil, using a water-based nutrient solution, making it fit for consumption throughout the year, including monsoon
- Zero Pesticides, Chemicals & 100% Residue Free
- Grown using 80 - 90% less water than traditional methods
- Sourced from Verified Partner Farms per our stringent sourcing guidelines
- Non - GMO
- Aids Digestion: Spinach is Rich in Fiber making it good for digestion and gut health
- Fresh Green Leafy Spinach, sorted and graded with a semi-sweet grassy flavor
- Can be stored in a cool dry place for up to 3 days
What makes Spinach a superfood?
Spinach is a superfood as it contains iron, magnesium, and calcium. These green leafy vegetables are low in calories and carbohydrates and help in the management of diabetes, asthma, and hypertension, and prevent cancer.
- Rich in Vitamin K: 121% of DV
- Rich in Vitamin A: 16% of DV
- Rich in Vitamin C: 15% of DV
- Spinach is rich in zeaxanthin and lutein, these are known to improve vision and protect the eyes from sunlight
- Spinach is good for your heart as the nitrates present in this vegetable help regulate blood pressure
How can you enjoy your Hydroponic Spinach?
- It can be added to salads, soups, and stews
- It can be added to pasta, pizzas, puffs, and other baked dishes
- It can be pureed to make a sauce
Shop with complete confidence on Pluckk. We got you covered.