- Rich In Calcium: 14% of DV
- Rich in Vitamin C: 20% of DV
- Rich in Folates: 17% of DV
- Basil contains compounds that can help to relieve stress & anxiety, enhance cognitive sharpness & reduce the risk of age-related memory loss.
- Basil has essential oils, such as eugenol, linalool & citronellol that assist the body in combating inflammation.
How can you enjoy your Hydroponic Basil Leaves?
- Basil tastes best with Italian dishes involving tomatoes and cheese.
- Basil is traditionally blended with pine nuts, parmesan, garlic, salt and olive oil to make emulsification popularly known as Pesto.
- Basil is used commonly in salads or as a garnish for pasta, pizzas & baked dishes.