This mix contains the following items:
- Basil: 4 gms
- Carrot: 94 gms
- Yellow capsicum: 15 gms
- Red capsicum: 20 gms
- Button Mushroom: 30 gms
- Green capsicum: 10 gms
- Broccoli: 5 gms
- Lemongrass: 10 gms
- Galangal: 10 gms
- Green Zucchini: 20 gms
- Yellow Zucchini: 20 gms
- Chilli: 10 gms
- Lemon leaves: 2
- Green Thai Curry Paste: 45 gms
- Nestle™ Coconut Milk Powder: 125 gms
- Jasmine Rice: 150 gms
How to make a delicious Green Thai Curry at home:
- Wash rice 5x times under cold running water. Bring 235 ml of salted water to a rolling boil and boil the rice on simmering heat for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Combine the coconut milk powder with 300 ml of water.
- Heat a teaspoon of oil in a heavy wok or pan. Add in the vegetables and aromatics.
- Add in some salt and stir-fry the vegetables on high heat until lightly tender. Once tender, turn off the heat and keep it aside.
- Add a teaspoon of oil into the hot wok along with the Thai curry paste and sauté for a few seconds in the oil.
- Add a cup of water, stir to combine the curry, and bring to a boil.
- Stir in 400 ml of coconut milk.
- Once combined, add in the salt and sugar, stir and allow the mixture to thicken a little and come to a boil.
- Once the mixture comes to a boil, add in some torn basil leaves and stir-fried vegetables.
- Serve alongside a bed of Jasmine Rice!
- The essential oils in the herb help lower cholesterol and triglyceride levels. Basil also contains magnesium, which improves blood flow by allowing better flow in the blood vessels and muscles.
- Carrots are beneficial to the eyes because they contain carotenoids, or vitamin A, which not only improves eye health but also helps to avoid problems like night blindness and age-related muscle degeneration.
- Strengthening the bones: Vitamin K is found abundantly in green capsicums; this nutrient is great for bone metabolism.
- Broccoli is high in vitamin C, a substance linked to a healthy immunological response.
- Lemongrass has antibacterial and antifungal qualities, making it a fantastic choice for skin cleansing.
- Eggplants are abundant in fibre and polyphenols, which can both help lower blood sugar levels.
- Galangal has plenty of gingerols, which have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant qualities.
- Zucchini’s fibre may increase insulin sensitivity and stabilize blood sugar levels, potentially reducing your risk of type 2 diabetes.
- Green chillies relieve pain and swelling, linked to rheumatoid, osteoarthritis, and arthritis, among other bone diseases.
- Lemon can assist your body in absorbing more iron from plant-based diets. Anaemia can be avoided by maintaining sufficient iron levels.
- Our Pan Ready range of cuts, sprouts and mixes is the perfect combination of convenience and freshness.
- Each mix contains only the best selection of quality ingredients.
- Storage tip: Has a shelf life of 2 to 3 days. Best Consumed immediately. Refrigerate on arrival.
- Non- GMO.
- Made to Order & Hygienically Packed.
Shop with complete confidence on Pluckk. We got you covered.