- Rich in Vitamin K: 9% of DV
- Rich in Copper: 5% of DV
- Rich in Potassium: 5% of DV
- Grapes contain resveratrol, a chemical component that aids in the metabolism of fatty acids, increases energy levels & improves general metabolism, all of which aid in weight loss.
- Antioxidants, which are beneficial plant chemicals that may protect against chronic health diseases including diabetes, cancer & heart disease, are abundant in grapes.
How can you enjoy your Grapes Green?
- Can be used in the preparation of tea cakes, juice, smoothie, sorbet, pudding, fruit cream, salad, ice lolly
- Green seedless grapes are best eaten fresh, out-of-hand, or sliced and put with green salads, yoghurt, or vegetarian wraps.
- They can also be dried to produce raisins or pressed to make juice since the gently sweet yet acidic flavour is ideal for cocktails & wine spritzers.
- Green seedless grapes can be roasted & cooked into sauces and jams or frozen & whipped into a sorbet in a flash.