This mix contains:
- Carrot ( 90 Gms )
- Red Cabbage ( 40 Gms )
- Spring Onion ( 10 Gms )
- Green Capsicum ( 30 Gms )
- Cabbage ( 30 Gms )
- Carrots are beneficial to the eyes because they contain carotenoids, or vitamin A, which not only improves eye health but also helps to avoid problems like night blindness and age-related muscle degeneration.
- Red cabbage is a popular vegetable as it contains phytochemicals, antioxidants, nutrients, vitamins, and minerals. Zinc, iron, phosphorus, magnesium, and selenium are some essential components.
- Increases Bone Health: The iron and calcium present in Spring Onions fortifies the strength of bones in humans.
- Strengthening the bones: Vitamin K is found abundantly in green capsicums; this nutrient is great for bone metabolism.
- Cabbage contains insoluble fibre, which keeps the digestive system healthy by providing fuel for friendly bacteria and promoting regular bowel movements.
How can you enjoy your Chinese Fried Rice/Noodles Mix?
- Pair it best with rice/noodles along with your favourite sauces/ mains of your choice