This mix contains:
- Carrot Orange (English) (30 Gms)
- Drumstick (50 Gms)
- French Beans (25 Gms)
- Pumpkin (30 Gms)
- Banana Raw (30 Gms)
- Yam (30 Gms)
- Green Chilli (3 Gms)
- Curry Leaves (2 Gms)
- Diabetic-Friendly: Vitamin A, beta carotene, the fibre in carrots can help keep blood sugar levels under control.
- Drumstick is extremely abundant in Vitamin C, hence it acts as a powerful immunity booster and protects against diseases like Common Cold and Fever.
- Healthy Weight Loss: French Beans are rich in Fibre aiding digestion. It is also a mild diuretic and helps eliminate harmful toxins from the body.
- Heart-friendly: Eating pumpkin is good for the heart. The fibre, potassium, and vitamin C content in pumpkin all support heart health.
- Banana Raw is very beneficial for maintaining a healthy gut as it is rich in resistant starch that feeds the good bacteria, improving gut health
- Diosgenin, a unique component found in yams, may help with memory and brain function.
- Green chillies are high in Vitamin A, an important nutrient for improving vision and reducing the risk of cataracts and macular degeneration as people age.
- Healthy Digestion: Curry leaves have nutrients that protect against stomach ailments.
How can you enjoy your Avial Mix:
- Wash all the vegetables & keep them aside.
- Whip 1 cup of curd until thick & frothy.
- Make a paste using 1 cup of fresh coconut, 1 tsp of jeera & 2-3 green chillies and water to adjust consistency.
- Add your vegetables to a greased pot: yam, french beans, and pumpkin along with salt, turmeric and a cup of water. Stir well.
- Now, add the rest of the vegetables after 10 minutes of simmering on medium-low heat with the lid on.
- Simmer for another 5 minutes and add the coconut paste.
- Stir well and cook on medium heat for another 5 minutes and whip in the curd.
- Mix well & simmer on medium heat with the lid on.
- Toss in some curry leaves and serve hot.